Admission will be subject to qualifying eligibility criteria, selection process, medical fitness and availability of seats.
At the time of admission, all original certificates, all undertakings should be brought failing which admission will not be given. Application forms will be submitted along with attested copies.
Candidate should be present at the reception counter within auditorium on the admission date specified by 9.00 A.M. as per the notice put up at the admission center.
List of original testimonials required at the time of seeking admission are as under:
- Marks statement of 10+2 / intermediate / 12th class.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate from the school last attended.
- Proof of gap period, if any, after passing the 12th class.
- Character Certificate from the school last attended.
- Medical Certificate from a medical practitioner holding a degree not below MBBS (Annexure I).
- Two passport size photographs (unattested, colored).
- Acknowledgment slip.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate for OBC candidate, issued after 1st January 2018 from competent authority from Delhi only (in case of Delhi candidates).
- Any other Certificate in respect of the claim made by the candidate.
- A copy of Aadhar Card.
- Sports Achievement Certificate (if any).