Bachelors (B.Sc.) in Sports Sciences: 3 year Degree Course (Six Semesters)
Bachelor in Sports Sciences (B.Sc.) course (Three years) is designed to be practical and industry focused. On completion of the Degree, students will have obtained :
- A systematic understanding of the basics of Sports medicine, exercise physiology, sports psychology including the behavioural and life science as well as knowledge of Sports Nutrition.
- A critical awareness for care of patients with certain sports related injuries.
- An advanced knowledge of Sports and Exercise physiology and human anatomy of exercise.
- An ability to use knowledge for improving coaching.
- Duration: Three Years (6 Semesters)
- Seats: 120 Only
- Minimum Qualification: 10+2 in Any Stream (Higher Secondary)