Bachelors (B.Sc.) in Sports Sciences: Three year Degree Course (Six Semesters)
Delivered over Three years, the B.Sc. Sports Sciences course is designed to be practical and industry focused. On completion of the Degree, students will have obtained:
- A systematic understanding of the basics of Sports medicine, exercise physiology including the behavioural and life science basis.
- A critical awareness of current issues affecting the care of patients with certain sports related injuries and the tailored benefits of exercise.
- An advanced knowledge of Sports and Exercise Medicine including physiology and anatomy of exercise.
- An ability to use knowledge to adapt professional practice to meet the changing demands of Sports medicine.
- Duration: Three Years (6 Semesters); 6th Semester: Internship
- Seats: 120 Only
- Minimum Qualification: 10+2